Congratulations On Your Acceptance to MCLA!
- Start the Enrollment Process: submitting an enrollment deposit secures your space for the spring or fall semesters. You can also submit your deposit by visiting your personal MCLA page and clicking "Deposit Form" on the left: my.mcla.edu/yourPURLgoeshere
- Financial Aid: Need-based financial aid is determined by submitting the FAFSA and MCLA's Financial Aid Application as soon as possible. Financial aid packages are processed beginning in December.
- First-Year Students: Join the MCLA Class of 2023 Facebook group to chat with your future classmates.
- Families: Join the MCLA Class of 2023 Family Facebook group to chat with other families and MCLA Admissions staff to get all your questions answered.
- Be sure to like the MCLA Office of Admission page to keep up to date with our community.
- Visit Campus on one of our Accepted Student Days
- Saturday, February 8
- Saturday, March 7
- Saturday, April 4
Paying your deposit now secures your spot for the spring or fall semesters.
Already submitted your enrollment deposit? Make sure to follow these next steps:
- Health Services: MCLA requires each matriculated student to submit verification of medical examination and past immunization records. An examination form can be downloaded here: MCLA Health Form
- Laptop Initiative: Need a laptop? Our Laptop Initiative will help you get ready for start of the semester.
- Register for Orientation: These campus sessions will allow you to connect with resources designed for your individual needs while still showcasing what MCLA has to offer.
- Campus Housing: Residence Hall assignments will be determined during the summer by Residential Programs and Services. A contract requesting housing preferences, options, and housing regulations will be sent out in June. Preference is given to students who submit their deposit early and complete their housing information on time.