Re-Admission to MCLA
Former MCLA students who have withdrawn from a degree program are invited to apply for readmission for fall or spring term.
Application Requirements for Re-Admit Students
You can apply using the following application (indicate "re-admit" under applicant type):
In addition to your application, you must supply the following:
- Official transcripts of coursework completed after leaving MCLA
- Readmission Statement/Essay describing your reasons for wanting to be readmitted, and the objectives you hope to achieve (250-500 words)
After We Receive Your Application
- If you left on academic suspension or probation, you're asked to submit a written response to specific readmission questions.
- If you have attempted additional coursework from another institution/s, submit an official transcript.
- Decisions are mailed on a rolling basis, once all required materials have arrived.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Students applying for spring semester must submit the FAFSA by December 1.
- Students seeking readmission for fall semester must submit the document above by March 1 or as soon as possible.
Please note that current student loans may be deferred once you return to active student status.